Friday, December 2, 2011

Still Remember About Win-Win Situations?

I be given around 100 information per day. Around 50% of those are individuals asking me to do something for them. Some want items researched, some want suggestions on their newest venture, some want a issue about blogging and site-building or SEO resolved, some want help to select a excellent website and so on.

If I had time available I would be pleased to provide all needs, just for the cause of assisting individuals out. But think what, managing a number of or so sites requires time, and as most individuals I battle to uncover time even to eat balanced and to training.

The result? I overlook 95% of those needs.

If numbers is not an viewpoint therefore that I solution 5% of the needs that come to me via mail. So what do those information have in frequent, and how are they different from the other 95% that goes immediately to the garbage folder?

It’s simple: the needs I solution to always develop a win-win scenario. That is, the other piece wants something, but she is also willing to do something for me, so everyone will be pleased in the end.

And I never use this process only when I am being delivered. When I need to toss something I’ll develop sure my information creates very distinct what the other individual will develop by utilizing me.

For example, many decades ago I was selecting associates to start a item with me. I could merely mail individuals saying: “Hey, if you enhance my item I’ll offer you 50% revenue, so are you in?”. The issue is that there are lots of items out there that also provide 50% or greater revenue, so the individuals I would get in touch with examine have much to obtain from my provide.

A better technique, which is the one I used, is the following: “Hey, I am establishing a item soon, with 50% revenue. On top of that if you become n effective internet marketer I’ll be more than pleased to come back the like and enhance one of your items.

You can develop win-win circumstances with almost anything you want to achieve. Want to area a guests article on a well-known website? Tell the operator you will be promoting the guests article on your own web page once it goes are living. Want some suggestions on your newest web design? Guarantee to retweet the content of individuals who offer you suggestions. So on and so forth.


Anonymous said...

ok dude ^_^

Anonymous said...

good post

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More